Tuesday, May 26, 2009

results all out :D




Ok i kinda have broad shoulders, coach said so. I've been looking at my shoulders lately but i don't know if it is broad though. Ok i don't get it. I'm sort of satisfied with my results so people stop asking me if i am. Hahahaha i've improved so much man \m/ EXCLUDING MY MATH.
Thanks to the people who motivated me toactually study,like meihui :D I want to catch a movie soon.
Is there something wrong with my tagboard? Where are my tags that I received?!
you've became so different from who you are lately.
i'd been wondering what had actually happened to you. i was always wondering to
myself why there was such a drastic change in you. you made me feel that you
were no longer there for me, and i was nothing to you. you are now always doing everything opposite that i expect from you/. haven't you got the taste of perfection?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home