Tuesday, May 5, 2009

when life gets hard, screw it.

Almost last for school. Or rather; I was late.
When I came up to class, it was alrdy time to sing national anthem. Then I had to stand in front of 2R1's classroom. Kinda ps. Weird. I'm late like almost everyday.

& WTHWTHWTH I am supposed to go ice-skating this sat, but i think my plan is ruined.

Whatever,but I think it all started with me myself :\ ZZZ, god damn.
I hate this. It is darnx100 frustrating!
Never mind,let's look at pix about gummy bears.
Gummy bear murder.
Gummy bear voodoo.
Another gummy bear murder.

Someone wrote:
Mmmm, gummy bears. Too bad that they dropped them.
Hahaha, it's so cute :3

Why condemn other people when you're not that perfect too? It's like.. you two gossipped about people's looks, personality & character. But most of all, people's looks and face. Even though I'm not sure if you've said about anyone close to me, but I think the best is that everyone avoid you two. I guess that everyday, there'll be someone whom you two would like to gossip about right? It's for sure. I don't know if you both will come across my blog, but just think that you two are immature. So please, stop critisizing people's face or whatsoever because you're not that good looking/perfect too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home