Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's may now, I'm doomed.

Hello :D
Few days since I posted.. Ohyeah, I just went shopping yesterday, since it was a holiday.
I think Meihui really has to influence and motivate me to study.
We just got back our class tests for math and science and I know I improved in math but my science... still the same old thing.
Frankly, I didn't really study for that class test, only for math. Because I couldn't afford to fail once again!
Whatever, simply saying, I passed those subs with no flying colours, that's all.
Just had lit test the other day, I obviously wasn't ready for it. The average amount of lines I wrote for each question was about 7?
Failure, maybe?
Now doing maths sums, zz. It's super boring. But I'm god-damn scared of the math mid-years paper! Okay, never mind. Let's not talk about this.
Let's talk about how hardworking Hazel Chua is now. SPAM SMILES.
These were taken last year during the hols for supp. My hair's so straight, wth.
Hahaaa I think I still have the same way of writing~. Whatever, who will change anyway xD
Craps. Btw I think I look kinda the same (?).
Back to the topic! I am not going to fail any subject for midyears, including the dumbdumb literature!
Yuppp, that's one promise I'll make ^^
Okay, good bye for now,studying time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home