Sunday, April 12, 2009

TAG MY BLOG.

OKAY, HI!
I've finally got my tagboard up :D So please tag people!
I know you all find my blog damndamn boring, so I thought of putting a tagboard after soooooo long. TAG TAG TAG PLEASE! If not I'm gonna remove it. xD
& ask me to link you too. Awwww, I used to have alot of links last time ):

Anyway, went to Clarence's chalet yesterday. Went to watch a movie with xg before going. Conefessions on a shopaholic~. It's quite nice, so do watch it. The clothes in the movie are nice too :D
So after the movie, went to the chalet. Chingchi brought her laptop, SO COOL OF HER. Then some of us used her webcam to take photos:
We are cute people you know.
Aha. I look so squished. :D
Niceeeeeeeee. ^^
Kind of blur. Mh's so clear.
SMILESSSSSSS :DWhat happened to cr? Me watching tv.
Smile. Crowded~ yay, smilessss again.
Weeeeee. Smiles once more.
SMILESSSS.
THENNNNNN, we wanted to play some scary ghost game. We off-ed the lights! But the game didn't load. In the meanwhile, while the game was loading and everyone was looking at the screen with no lights on, then you know what? I
TURNED TO LOOK BEHIND THEN I SAW JANE, THEN I SCREAMED. SHE SCREAMED AFTER ME. & it's damn funny!
Ohyeah and before that, I was looking out of the peephole of the door for no reason, then Clarence crept behind me and shouted. Obviously I screamed again.
Okay, I screamed a few other times, when I saw CR's hand and Junhao I think. OMG. I didn't know I'm so timid. Never mind! :D
The chalet was fun & went home at 10-11pm. Home sweet home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home