Wednesday, March 25, 2009

tired much

A long day. Damn shagged.
I woke up at 8.o1 am today. Very sharp ok.
I think sometimes school is pathetic. Tests here and there.
And I think I'm only left with one last training left before competition.
Suckszxszxszx. I'm still excited now about the competition though. Wadda shit.
You guys know what? I'm the 9th person to go yknow. And altogether, there are to be 10 people. O.O I'm going to be the second last person. I'm going to freak out lah. I hope I don't die there.

Well, anyway.. I was happy at today's training. Because coach thinks that I improved a lot, based on my condition last time.
Wow. Dream come true(?) I hope I just do well this time okay(...)

Wish me good luck. Then I will love you very much because I will think that you have my back and you are encouraging me and then you will still continue to have my back even if I lose terribly yeah so please wish me the best of luck thank you and I love you.
Hahahaha, that's such crap. YEAH I LOVE YOU PEOPLE :D

Okay, stop. I'm getting retardedly excited for no reason.
Haha. Okay... so I just hope I do well for this competition {: It's going to be a bloody achievement.
Going to stop here, byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home