Tuesday, March 17, 2009




{some of my old photos.}

Hi.
Heeeeeeee, I could finally manage my time properly.
I woke up and true enough, I was think about wushu again. Cool right(?), I think of it every single day.
It's not a good thing, I'm still worried about it!!!!!!

Yeah, I bathed then chionged out of my house to whitesands to meet xg. Got stuff for the project and went to my house to do it.
Still halfway through though. Actually I didn't exactly understand what the project was about :\ It's quite confusing to me btw. We did on Boat Quay; I think it looks quite nice in the historic pix.
He he.

After that, xg and I went for tuition. I realised how much I'd done the past 1 and a half days, I did over 10 pages :D Great achievement xD
Crap.
Tuition was so-so. At least I understand those stuff, yipee. I think my mind is processing quite slowly when it comes to math ): I would take almost a month plus to understand the chapter if I don't pay enough attention in class. My mind is sooooo slowwwww. Hahaha.

Went out for dinner this evening. Too full.
Okay, done posting people. Goodnight :3

you changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home