Friday, February 27, 2009

Lost of words....

Finally a friday. I've been looking forward to this day since the beginning of the week..

Woohoooooo.~
I feel so restless now :\
I feel like going out. To play. I know this isn't right, common tests are already here.
I think it's because I don't even have my phone now and I seldom go out nowadays.
Awww, poor me.

DT and mother tongue paper paperss today. Mother tongue was okay, but I focused on my math so much that I didn't really revised my DT. I hope I still pass though.
Well, it's a friday. Yayness. (from Jannell!) Ohyeah, speaking on Jannell.. I didn't give her my ear ring, I couldn't find her that time.~

Had wushu training today, was not bad. I had lessons and had to go back home to change. Taken up alot of time, and was late. I didn't dp the warm-up! I like wushu warm-ups. (: We had to do a kind of excercise which made us look like fishes(?) Haha, funfun.
Yeah, and I felt soooo pathetic because of one old reason, *sighs.
Ah, it's okay. I will still continue to do the best I can. WOOHOO.

And may I ask whose birthday is coming? Tell me and I will prepare a present for you ok ^^
Hehe, I likeee birthdays. :D
Oh and can somebody recommend any nicey phone for me to buy? {: I think I would be buying a new one next month(!)

I'll stop here, good luck everyone for your common tests. Goodbyeeee.

Chingchi attempted to steal a BOX of packets of tissue. Hahaha. Joking only :D But she did the hand movement. Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home