Sunday, February 22, 2009

This is over-dued. I didn't see her for a long time although she's my neighbour!

Ahhh, I think I miss east spring. That's unusual :\

I feel so bad about how I felt during grad night. I was so looking forward to secondary school life, but till now, it does not seem true enough at all.
The company of great friends which were with me for that few years, the fun we had everyday after school at the basketball court, and now separating and going our own ways really makes me tear sometimes.
I know I am a little weird now, but I really miss those people so so much.
Will we even meet again, or even be the same as last time? Those people are already a piece of me and I don't think I will ever forget the times we had.
Even though I might have quarrelled with some of you before because of some minor problems, I still hope to be with you again.
Ohmygod, why are memories coming back?! And I am not emoing (: Whatever it is, life still has to go on. And why does time pass so fast..?


Lisa's birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D Had fun at her house, and we played some stuff. We kinda camwhored {:
She dances ballet and it is so cool. Hahaha. She let us play with her point shoes plus walk around with them.
Her cake was nice! :D Swensen's icecream cake. Weee, it was something like Meihui's one last december. After that, they wanted to take neos but Meihui and I had to go for training..
So they went then Meihui came to my house to prepare and stuff like that.

Training was okay.. Stayed back for awhile with Shaoyu while Meihui pangseh us to go eat her Swensen's. HAHA. Joking only okay. :D I'm sure she enjoyed it. Teehee.
Ah, school tomorrow. It's so boring. But there would be DT lesson. I likeeee. ^^
Blahblah, I will end here, goodnight.
I must concentrate, gogogo Hazel. [:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home