Thursday, February 19, 2009

I swear I burn you alive. :D

Hello! :DDD I'm currently at Chingchi's house. She's playing her auditiion. And she and Jamie are so engrossed, ~
HAHAHA, and we got maths test results today. Meihui was the top scorer, her maths is pro yo :D And we have wushu training later T.T I hope we don't ahve a test, I'm sure that I will definitely screw it. ):
LISA is noobie, she closed her eyes while walking to tampines mart today, hahaha. Alittle bit retarded right? She knows. (Lisa, please laugh) fyi, Lisa is just beside me.

Lisa: I swear I burn you alive!!
{That was what mdm nora said to Denzel during the fire drill. It was so freaking funny. Lmao. :D

Okay, got to chaange for training already, BYEBYE. See you all again :D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home