Thursday, February 5, 2009

HELLO. And hi. ~
Currently doing my artwork now. Oh and it looks like shit. Really, I do look like some kind of noobster drawing pathetic stuff. I don't even know what's the topic.

I was so tired after coming back from school just now. Then, went to eat with Lisa, Tricia, Nicole and Josiah(wtf). Haha. Everything was like damn funny, only when Desmond, Tingyao & co. came. Sian lah, they were like, kept disturbing. Nevermind, I don't care.~

Then went home. Lisa came to my house. :D
Opened one of my cupboards where I hang all my clothes. The cupboard was half full only I think. Then she was like, "Huh, you got so little clothes only?" She didn't know I have another cupboard. Hahaha. Ohyeah, and I must thank her for helping me with my homework today.

After completing the hw, went back to school just to give that piece of CME homework. Ms Farhana said the latest submission was 5pm. I left it on her table at 4.59pm. She wasn't there. o.o

Then, saw Brenda. She encountered one cheekopeh. HAHAHA. Went home, lalala.

End of post, gooodbye. I'll be posting pictures tomorrow okiedokie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home