Monday, February 2, 2009

I don't know how.

Back to blogging.
I don't usually have the mood to blog or something. But it kills time. So.. I'll just try to blog whenever I can.
Ohyeah, I think I'm not going to put up a tagboard on my blog. I don't know why too. Some kinda feeling that I shouldn't put it up. Ya, whatever.
Today was so boring. I forced myself to sleep for 1hour. Haha, that was the most I could. And my homework is still unfinished. I have no idea to how to do it (!)
Yeah, blooodehhhhhh hell.

Oh and I think I think I'm going to get a really good scolding my form teacher tomorrow. I passed up my work without finishing it. I didn't do that on purpose, I didn't know how to do some of the questions and left it blank. Then, I also didn't have time to ask anyone. SHIT.

Fyi, my school doesn't have lessons today, so we didn't have to go to school. YAY. Thanks to Sec4s '08. They did well for the O'levels and our principal decided to give us one day rest. Heh, that was gooooooood. But I wasted it. Should have freaking gone out.

Nevermind. Have lessons tomorrow. Boring~. And yeah my school bag's gonna be damn heavy tomorrow again. Goodbye. :D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home