Tuesday, February 3, 2009

it started just because of you


(Show Luo is so shuai. :D)
Hello everyone :D

Woooooo, I was lucky that Ms Farhana didn't let us use our Science Practical book today. Phewwww~ I hope tomorrow would be the same ): Please.

Today was alrightie. But alittle bored at class. During maths period, I borrowed xg's homework to copy, because I didn't finish it. Or rather.. I didn't had time to do/Don't know how to do. Whatever, I know I have alot of excuses for not finishing my work. Zzz. There was this small tear on her paper, and I said to her, " Eh why like that, you eat ah?" I know I'm really getting retarded, don't have to say..

During English period, Jarren was like, damn got character xD. He didn't want to apologise to Mdm Nora, for not doing his work properly. Mdm Nora was quite.. mad(?) at that time though. And I forgot to bring my childhood photo, damn. But luckily Jena brought her whole album LOL.

She lent me one of her sis' (Jane) childhood photo. Haaaa, so cute.

And blahblah. Let's skip..~ Then, school ended. Cheers yay. Just now, Chingchi asked me if I woulf be going to training tomorrow. She's scared that I pon every training xD hahaha, won't lah. HEHEHE. End of post BYEBYE. Goodnight. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home