Friday, February 13, 2009

Hi. ~
Currently I have no pictures to post. Heh, sorry.
Ohyeah, HAPPY VALENTINE'S.
I missed today's training too. I wasn't feeling well. Heh, but I wasn't sick for a long time.
Anyway, since I missed this time's training, I'll have to catch up, faster. I think I will go and ask JC to teach me again. {:

School was very boring during the first few periods. We had a science test, I hope I pass it(!) Had history test too. I didn't know how to do the last question and I only wrote 4 lines.
After tests, school became fun :D
Heh. Everyone was like running around in class during recess time. My classmates are high today o.o
Maybe it's because of Valentine's {:

Many people bought those roses too, but many were like, dead.
Ohyeah, I've got presents from xg, Lisa and Jamie :D A card from Tricia xD
The stuff they gave were like so tempting and I ate them all up at school. Esp. xg's chocolatesss. :D Oh and I was so dumb to forget to bring my cute teddy bear chocolates for them! ):

Ohyeah, xg and teammates did well in their competition but St.hildas won :\ Ha, it's okayyy :D

End of posting, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home