Friday, February 6, 2009

time heals wounds?

Awwwww, hi.
I just realised I miss many people.
Suyi, Sherwyn, Huimin, Stella, Cherieeee and of course alot more. Just couldn't think of their names. Hahaha. NAS people don't count hor xD

Ohyeah, kenna punished by Mdm Nora today. That was retardedly retarded.
Come on, I didn't do anything. I didn't even freaking talk to anyone or do anything that's damn wrong :\ I was literally bending my fingers, and she asked me to stand. Half a shit period. Dammit, make no sense. Stupid teacher. And everyone was looking at me.

What happened after school:
After school, bought our lunch and Lisa, Jamie & Yanting came to my house again xD. Chingchi and Shaoyu came later. I forgot to take my keys from Chingchi 2 days ago, as I put it in her bag that time. At that time when we came back, Chingchi wasn't with us(obviously), then we were locked outside my house. My mum wasn't at home too :\. We found a broom near the staircase(neighbour's) and tried to get the key down from behind the door. My wooden door wasn't locked. We were like, trying so hard and that stupid Jamie was sitting behind with her back facing us, eating her stupid burger plus plucking out sesame seeds from her burger.
We were out there for 40mins, hahaha. Then, my mum came home :D

Done with that part already. xD Ohyeah, Lisa and Chingchi taught me how to cartwheeel(!) My legs aren't straight yet though {: But in the end, coach didn't asked us to do that. Lol. Learnt one new routine from Alastair. Omg, he's like so badddd in teaching lor. I asked him, then he purposely go very fast! -.- Damn.

And Meihui+teammates won in their match :D Congrats.
Won't go any further, goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home