Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tired.

Hello. (I am so tired).
Heh, I'm so tired beause of my H-E-A-V-Y schoolbag. I hate Thursdays, my bag's always that heavy..
And yknow, I carried it for so long! Till 6plus, because I went to the mall just now with Lisa to get Valentine prezzies :D

And ohhhh my, I had math test today. I think I left 2 questions undone. I forgot to revise!! And chinese too. Long story about yesterday.
I hope I don't fail though. (But it's really obvious I will fail my chinese! I have very bad memory.)
I really have to listen in class already, I don't want to drop to NA yknow.
I PROMISE TO CONCENTRATE IN CLASS AND STOP TALKING TO THE PEOPLE AROUND ME. Thanks. End of speech.~

Having history and science test tomorrow. Heh, I like science! (: Weeee. I hope it would be easy. Oh, I almost forgot. Training tomorrow too. *Cries* I still have to endure for 3 more years D: And really, it's killing me. Kidding.

Time for homework, goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home