Tuesday, February 10, 2009

i miss people!

I miss them alot!






HelloWello :D
I had a few dreams the night before. Heh, my dreams were all about my classmates and wushu. Haha, and I meant NAS wushu. It's rare to dream of that, I usually dream of my Nanquan. :D

School was so boring today. And our math teacher, Mr Garrick commented our class, "Hopeless class". Wow. We're sure to get detention at the end of the day tomorrow. ):

Oh and during math class, played truth or dare with Tricia, Lisa and the one and only bullshit, Arnold(No offence :D). Hahaha. Tricia's dare was to shout GARRICK(!) in math class. Mr Garrick didn't even hear her. Loooool.
The rest of the period was just listening to teachers and etc.~ And I did do my homework! Yay.

Then went to MPH for something. Some people from SAF(?) came and performed music. I was dozing off though. Only until Lisa went to the toilet then I suddenly became energised. I always feel tired with her around, hehehe.
I realised I laughed alot today :/ Nevermind, I think I shall concentrate more on my work.. Ha.

Ohyeah, NAS training tomorrow ): Byebye. (AND VALENTINES IS COMING)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home