Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Boring dayz in school, ~


I was so bored during the last few days. School's really boring nowadays.
I have not finish my punishment by ms farhana yet. And I am going to chioooong.
Wish me good luck yea~.

Oh and just to tell you, try not to sms or call me. My mother dropped my phone and now it's spoilt. Thissss sucks, my spare phone is also spoilt because it has WATER inside.
And yes, it is very irritating.

Ohmyyy and I am starting math tuition soon. I am sure that I cannot cope with math in school with no tuition. :\ My math suck. Training today. I was so lucky :D I didn't do what I didn't want to do, yaynesss. Still have to buck-up, and I am going to try my best, yea hahaha.

I finally get to go out on saturday. These few days are really boring. But it seems that I have alot of activities on that day. I don't know what to do now..~ Okay, goodbye. back to do my punishment work. (No new picturez, phone problem.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home