Monday, February 16, 2009

Badbad school day,

Bad school day, seriously.

Our class got scolded today for so many times, by different teachers.
If we all continue like that, more teachers would get even more pissed off by us. Some teachers said that our class is the most famous in the staff room and yeah, Mr Garrick said we were hopeless.
It's really rare for teachers to say such things about students, but really, I myself think that the class is uncontrollable.

We got scolded during almost every period today and surely, detention would come soon after.
It is just a waste of everyone's time. There are better things to do than to get detention everytime.

:\

Had lit test today. I didn't finish it. Because I didn't have enough time. But so far, I still understand literature stuff :D So, I'm still trying (I AM) to pay attention during every period of class.
I don't want to end up in NA.

And I really need to buck-up in NAS wushu. I don't want to get a blackout during the day of the competition. That's all, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home