Thursday, February 26, 2009

Common tests ahead~

*Bangs head on table/wall*
I'm so tired now, and I have not revised my DT. Anyway, any idea how do I revise that sub?~
Wierd. I think my eyes are closing soon. I did not sleep well for the past one week. Damn it woohoo.

Had common tests today. I left out one question for science again. And for history, I did not finish one part of a part(?) I hope I can still pass history!!
We had to staple our foolscap papers and question paper together and I did not know how to use Kargee's stapler! Oh my goddd, Kargee and Jasper were like laughing when my paper was torn :\ So paiseh, hahha.

Ohyeahhh, Ms Farhana changed our seating positions a few weeks ago, and I think it's working :D I am finally concentrating on my work. Woohoo once more.
Yipeeeeee for mememe (: I hate pathetic common tests, esp. NGEEANN'S. They make us so stressed, sitting in the hall.. Even though there was still air-con.

Blahblah Wilson asked me to come back to eastspring next thursday, I don't know if I want to go : I hope there would be more people going, so that I can have more fun with them ^^. I realised I always miss eastspring reunions, just because I have something on. Ahhhh, and I missed those reunions like 3 over times, damn.

Okay... I hope I don't have anything on on thursday {: And people! Don't call/sms me okay, my phone is spoilt. And I think you all cannot contact me till next month unless you call my house phone, hahaha. Math mock test tomorrow, can I skip it, please?
Okay.. see you. :3

JOSIAHHHH,~ Don't be such an attention seeker. Sorry, I think everyone who knows you, regards you as a G-A-Y. I don't care whether I'm harsh with my words or whatever. Just don't push your luck. I seriously think you suckkk. I felt like saying this IN YOUR FACE, but I guess you won't want to listen to it. You can reply me or not, or even do some retarded or gay stuff after reading this. Just don't think you're very popular or anything you think you are. And fyi, whenever I see your face, I feel like laughing. And really, have some PATHETIC respect for other people, fuxktard shortie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home