Saturday, March 14, 2009

Awww, I guess I'm not going for the 6c`08 class gathering after all.
Sorry peopleeeeeeeeee.

OHMYGOD I'm going to my ahma's house tomorrow. I think I'm going to get a scolding from her because I've not gone there for ages x.x
Yeahh, and then I cannot do my project work with xg! I hope we'll find another suitable time, sorry xg.~

Something cropped up and I couldn't pass Jannell her stuff. Another sorry(!)
Ah, what's happening to me?

I thought that I could get a nicenice rest during the march holidays, but I think that wish is about to shatter. Haha, NO LAUGHING MATTER.
I'm going to get to busy. Extra tuition classes (my math sucks), back to school and of course some other activities. And surely heavy workload. I cannot even enjoy a single bit of it and I'm so sad.
Whatever.

Oh yeah, I have to say this!
Sitting with Brenda.T in the science lab is terrifying. -Just kidding-
She's nice, but she makes me lose concentration(!) She makes me laugh and she's that funny :D
When we were almost dismissed from the science lab, Tianxin dared Brenda to say something to Tingyao. *Laughs all the way* I think I really can't stop laughing when it comes to Brenda tannnn~ {:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OHHH I'm so bored. Can someone entertain me for awhile?
I'm getting on with homework later already. Before the start of term2, I'd better see improvements from myself, if not... (haven't think about what to say yet)

I'm getting so lame. Because I'm bored.
Can. Someone. Entertain. Me. ?. PLEASE.
I think people's comp-s are getting viruses. Maybe I'll get it too. They just keep sending that virus thingy to me on msn.
Okay.. I guess I've blogged enough, byeee people and happy holidays. woohoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home