Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hey, hello peeps (:
oh my, today is a sunday :\ I DISLIKE SUNDAYS. Because there would be school the next day. B-O-R-I-N-G.

Almost all common tests papers were given back to us. I didn't score well for MT. It was not even good at all though.
Anyway, I will still worker harder. Woohooooo...~ I will not let anyone down okay? ^^
Oh and yeah, had training today at CC. It was quite fun, but still, it was a bit of slack. I don't like slacking!! Yeah, how true. It is true.

Thinking of school makes me sick, you know! It's boring and we always get scoldings and naggings from different teachers.
I just love cliques (: But sometimes I kinda have somewhat an attitude problem and yeah, I hate it~
I think Mdm Nora watches cartoons. The way she speaks is like, hilarious. I guess it was those wierd cartoons that made her voice or something like that. Because I used to talk cartoon language, just like her when I was young. O.O

I am so bored now. No one is online.
Okay, bye. I love cookies. And I love Show Luo to the maxiiii!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home