Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hi hazelnut/ xg/ xiaobag.

I'm at your house, using your computer, blogging. People, Hazel say if I don't blog 3sentences before she comes back from ironing, she's going to kill me. * give that scared & pathetic face * , LOL. Okay. I shall advertise my blog k, flya-way.blogspot.com. If hazel see this, I bet she is going to laugh then kill me. If you don't see me blogging on my blog means I got killed by her. How lame, didn't expect me to be this lame but whatever.

She's damn slow.. okay, she's back. HAZEL, I got nothing to blog lahhhhhh. Ohya, hazel just bought a new phone so you can contact her already ^^. She bought a pink phone, I got rather surprised cos the colour she like is limegreen not pink. Hahah, but the phone is still chio lah. ( If I don't type this sentence, she's going to kill me again.) She's going to kill me, then make me back to life then kill me again. That's what our form teacher always says ^^.

Okay, we are leaving soon already, like FINALLY. Lastly, I luv xiaobag to maxxxx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home