Saturday, March 7, 2009

Went to eastpoint on friday. And it was like damn full of people.
I realised I was late lah, damn.
Ohyaaaa, I went to eastpoint because SHOW LUO came to singapore. Woohooo, and he came down there, he is so handsome ley!! I like his hair, woohoo.
he performed abit and signed on the lyrics book from the disc(?) and posters. I wanted to buy then I was sucha kuku brain. Sold out, damn.
Heh, he was really very shuai!! :D There's abit of difference between that and his videos.~
Ohya, and Cherie was there with me too. She was like.. kenna squeezed by those damned people.
I was holding my camera and wanted to take then those people infront lifted up their cams also, then their cams blocked my view -'- Stupid.

Aha, whatever. Took quite a few of photos+videos of him (I sound like a stalker)
Okay, short post only okay. Post pictures next time, byebye.
I ♥ 羅志祥!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home