Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Museum Day.

HELLO.
Lessons were super boring today and I felt as though the time in school was passing too slowly.~
And I almost felt asleep during math lesson I think.
Ms Farhana asked me to switch seats with Ernst. :\ I'm back to the same previous seat. And it's right behind. Boring.

Ms Farhana changes our seats so that we would not talk to any of our classmates. Bleh.
Even during assembly yesterday, she changed our arrangement. Weird.
At least I got to sit with Yalan! (: But before that I was actually sitting with xg, ):

Back to the topic of MUSEUM DAY. It wasn't that nice.. Just running around finding answers in the museum with our group members. Xg was like quite pro in finding those answers yeahhhh :D I guess I was too tired today to work today~
Many people brought food to the museum and we ate them in the bus. Thank you generous people ^^ Actually today was quite alright, just that my eyelids were heavy(?)

Tie-hair-day tomorrow T.T darn.
Suckzzzzz. I don't like tying my hair, it takes up alot of time :\ It's like so short....
And fancy myself getting caught during the grooming-check. Should I go cut one day or not? Can you all give me suggestions? xD Ha ha. Anyway, I'm quite lazy that's why I cut my hair every time.. Heh, never mind. I'll see first.

I think there would be boring lessons tomorrow too. I'm getting tired of school.
I'm looking forward to friday! One week holiday after that.
Yeah, only one week ): I'll be looking forward to june holidays next, yipeee. Oh and I hope my march holidays are not packed yet! I want more timeeee. I think we're going to have a 6C'8 gathering too. To sentosa I suppose.

Okay, done with blogging. See you guys tomorrow. {:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home