Friday, March 13, 2009

Upcoming march holidays.

YO:D
AND YEEEHAW, MARCH HOLIDAYS ARE HERE. (But I guess there would be no rest)
TODAY IS FRIDAY, THE DAY WHICH I WAS LOOKING FORWARD FOR SINCE THE START OF THE WEEK!
Today's lessons were so-so.
Sometimes I would be like, so irritated by lessons and just heck care about everything around me. I hate that feeling! :\ Arghz.

Had training today. Some parts suck. But it was okay later on;
Thank you Alastair! Woohooo. We got our costumes and coach gave us sweets which he bought back from Hongkong. Some chocolates were nice. CC had so many x}

Actually before training, I was quite down about something. I was so sad and didn't know what to do at that time. I just remained quiet~ Hoho.
Anyway, I'm still gna give myyyyyyy best! Gambateh~! Weeeeeeeee.
Yanting skipped training because she went to Queenstown :D Haha, she went so far for her class tees.

Going back to school during the holidays for 15hours challenge.
0730-2230 hrs I think.
And the rests of my one week holiday is for homework, tuition classes and stuff. (:
I gtg, goodbye people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home