Monday, March 23, 2009

Rush, rush and rush.


Watched Paul Blart Mallcop with meihui, chingchi and shaoyu.
It's quite funny, recommended ayeeee.
After one damn funny scene, I didn't close my mouth to prepare myself for the next laugh xD
According to chingchi!~

After that when for training. So many flies x.x
Then went home.




AH. Monday! Long week to go.
Competition starting on 1st april, a little excited and very nervous.
No school tomorrow, founder's day. But my brother has. o.o

Tuition just now. HAHA I enjoy Chinese tuition. But still, my MT suck. I'm again going to work hard on it yeah :D I will work hard on every subject. I know I have alot of promises in my posts right? Yeah babehhh.
Received our report books today. I think I did very badly ): Need to work extra hard! {:
Yep yep. Oh and yeah, Tianxin's got the same phone as me now, haha.

What should I do tomorrow?
- At home to study+comp-ing.
- Out to play/shopping.
- Library to read books. (HA HA)
- Sleep all day and do nothing.

Stupid decisions, I know. I'll see first yeahhhh. I feel like going to the library to study, but I don't think there's anyone who can go with me tomorrow. T.T Aww.
Okay, never mind. Decide tomorrow :D
Done blogging, bye peeps (L)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home