Wednesday, March 18, 2009

15hrs challenge tomorrow!

15 hours challenge tomorrow,
movie marathon (?) and I think we're going to compete with ms farhana with our sports :D
And I don't even know what's that challenge for... ~

Training just now, tiring for the first 2hours. It was still alright after that. Haha, finally saw minhwee. Long time no see yo {:
Went to eat at tmart after training KFC. Went off with tricia and nicole after that. Tricia didn't bring her slippers for i-don't-know-what, then she went to my house to borrow mine (:
Nicole rebonded her hair, I think it looks niceeeee.

I'm dying to go out. (...) It's damn boring everyday facing the comp/doing work/thinking of training. I would be going over to xg's house on sunday before training, lit project!

Today(yesterday?) chingchi said something:
MeiHui vs ChingChi= Mental Hospital vs Community Center :D
Cute people exist. Crap.

Okay bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home