Friday, March 27, 2009

nas you school teachers suck










Stupid teachers.
Mdm Noora caught me early in the morning. Because of my pathetic fringe.
Then as she was lecturing/scolding me, she was like pointing at me in the face, and I was somehow staring at it.
It was so (@!#%&) weird. Standing infront of everyone.~
I declare hatred for her. I don't know what I am writing, but it's okay (:

Then it was math.
I did the wrong worksheet and realised that when MR GARRICK was collecting them.
I AM SO TROUBLESOME. He was pissed off with our class and was telling the people who did not bring the worksheets to call their parents to bring it for them.
He was like, "What are you all waiting for? CALL! CALL!" And he was not himself today ._.
And then, he carried on. He wanted to go through our answers in the excercise book and he got pissed again.
He read out the names of people who did not hand it in before the hols. AND THE FIRST ONE WAS ME. Hahaha, but he made a mistake, my book was there. Scared me only.

Looks like I'm complaining about teachers. I'm not okay, just talking about where teachers get angry with us. ~
Oh and yeah, after recess, when back to class. When walking pass 1R1, then almost to our class, went in. Then someone poked me/tapped me on my back. I turned around then saw nobody behind except Yanlong and someone. So strange.

Okay, never mind.
Ohyeah. Today was dress down day. Nothing special, so many restrictions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home