Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hi.
Nothing to do. Let's talk about yesterday.
Went to Haising for some carnival. And it was so hot and stuffy there. Well, it was all because of michelle, if not I wouldn't be there :D
Went with cherie, I guessed she waited a thousand years for me to come and meet her. I'm exaggerating, but I obviously I was late. SORRY.
Okay, then bussed there. Looked at some stuff, walked around the school.

Bought a balloon with the coupon. Awww, I burst it after that.
Cherie bought the tortoise balloon. Hahaha.
Awhile later, decided to go, said byeee to michelle and went off to ehub first. We did very stupid things there, so yeah, I'm lazy to say it.

Went to the arcade for awhile. Then went down to buy stuff from ntuc. I bought sushi also. MUAHAHAHA. And green tea then cherie bought redbull. Wth.
*Cherie drinks it.*
C: EEEE, disgusting. All your fault la. Help me drink half a can.
H: You said you want to buy one leh. Okay la. *Drinks half a can*
C: *Drank again* Eh different taste. Now quite nice.

Then we went down the escalator already...

H: I feel like running leh. (Joking)
C: Wa, really ah. I feel like swimming leh. Next time I ask my mother bring me go www.
It's so damn WTH.

Ha ha. Then bussed home. In the bus, cherie was crapping so much. Then she walked home, from my stop; Hahaha. Pei me what. ^^

Went home then came out again. For project work with xg, lisa and jamie.
Went to macs at elias mall. We did so much crap.Then went on talking about what movies to watch. Then lisa said Unborn ahbon.
eg. "I don't want watch ahbon!"

We did so much crap. Then we were talking about sleep-talking and sleep-walking.

Lisa said what happened to me during OLE. It's stupid and of course we laughed continuously for a few minutes. *Whatever*
Then did the project thingy, then went home.
In the bus, lisa said my side view looks very different from my front view.~

Okay, done. bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home