Thursday, April 2, 2009

memories?

Last time! xD me and stella! <3

i'm finally blogging (:

competition is about 4 days away. and i hope i'll do good. yesterday some some people went for the competition, and jena and suhui won.~
haha, congratssss.

okay, lessons were soooo boring today. i felt that the hours were long, really long.
i was looking at my watch then i was like, "AWWW, 2 more hours to go!" anyway, i am trying to like mr garrick's math lesson as i want my math to buck up!
i cannot affard to drop to NA! okay, so i hope you people would influence me to study study study math. i used to hate math teachers because i hated math. that's so childish :/
okay. btw, i think i have a personal teacher alrdy, meihui. xD ahaaaaa.

yay. and i payed most of my attention in class. even though... it's really boring.
then after school had science remedial. awww, i must pass it with flying colours suring mid-year!
yeah :D then, after that, meihui came to my house for awhile, then went for tuition. we were half an hour late! i like today's tuition, because the topic was about angles! x)
niceeeeee. woohooooo~.

okiedokie. i have to study already, byebye people.
my bday's coming. please spam my friendster ): ♥ ohyeah, I CAN DO IT FOR THE COMPETITION. i am not scared of you, you little competition!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home