Monday, March 30, 2009

hi people.

here to blog blog blog, ahahaha.
okay... and yay. tomorrow going to see esps wushu team compete! (: walao. but i have to take the taxi myself. sian. carina, why you go chungcheng!!! still can walk walk to taonan, so near.
okay, ha ha, never mind! (:

today's lessons.. was alright. i was all the while doing other stuff during d&t. then did some kind of shitty portfolio. i don't know what is that! quite dumb of me.
then, recess.. went down~. then came up was math. mr garrick ah, (...) he accused me okay, he said i didn't pass up homework. but i did..
then went through work, then was science (: wahahaha i love science. because i love miss farhana xD
in the science lab, BRENDA TAN KEPT DISTURBING ME! and i think she's damn joker, hahah.

thennnn, finally was english (with my fav. teacher, mdm noora). shittysxzsxz, she kept picking on me. i can't even walk or talk or even take out that idiotic clip off my fringe.
the way she calls my name is soooo american. i think. ahahaha. haeezellll. aha, cool. ya whatever.
okay... so end of school. went back home then tuition.

so i'll end here. bye bye.
my birthday is coming soon. *wide grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home