Saturday, April 4, 2009

mood: so-so

^ this was taken a veryyyy long time ago. i think.
everyone changed SO MUCH.

why does time pass so fast!
my competition starts in another 2days. ohyeah, you know whattttt? coach initially told me there were only 10 competitors in my group then it turned out to be 18! it'll be so hard to win even if i get my steps right.......
never mind, it's okay if i don't win. ^^ ahaha.

i'm coming to school on monday till 10am, then going for competition after that. so, i would be missing lessons.
mrs pong said that me and the others can't go to support people on other days because the excuse slip don't have our names, because we didn't tell her earlier. AH, SAD. I WANT TO GO SUPPORT!!! ): not because i want to miss lessons alright, i just want to shout for them xD

anyway, the primary schools group competition the other day, east spring didn't win!
i went there to support my ex-school but ended up supporting park view. the girls won (:
but before that meihui, alastair and i went to see them, we sat in angela's grandpa's car. he brought us there (:
in the car, it turned alittle, meihui squeezed me and i squeezed alastair. then she said "IS THE CAR, IS THE CAR!" when the car only turned alittle teeny weeny bit. HAHAHA.
then awhile later, carina chocolate lim came! and i called her like 3 times when she was in class. SORRY.

okay why am i talking about wushu? haha.
weird.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
i realised i haven't finish my homework.
AWWWWWWW.
and i have something else to tell you; my birthday's arriving. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home