Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's all about cuteness.




Oh, hi.
I guess I didn't blog for a few days. I'm getting bored. My homework is not done, and I feel like sleeping. Very soon, mid-years will start. And yeah, I think I have to revise more already from now on. I cannot fail history already, or even math!

Haha, at least I improved a little on my math okay :D
So... I still hope I pass my english, science, MT, art with flying colours.
I CAN DO IT, JIAYOU HAZEL. GAMBATEH HAZEL. ADD YOUR OIL HAZEL.
Whatever.

Ohyeah & btw, here are nicknames of us.
Hazel(me): Rhino/Rhinao/Hamster in a ball.
Meihui: Billy/Billaye/Hey Billy!/Big nose cartoon.
Jamie: Simon/Tall chipmunk w/ specs.
Lisa: Theodore/Fat chipmunk.
Our nicknames above are cool, I know. \m/

It's kinda retarded & of course CUTE. And ya Jamie and Lisa are still comparing their heights since January. I think Jamie won lah. Jai me Bong you won, and Theodore girl you must jump.

Okay, I think I'm going to end here, goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home