Monday, April 13, 2009

Continue to tag my blog.


Hello [:

I woke up in the morning, & I told my mum I didn't want to go to school.
Without a valid reason, my mum surely says no. Awww~ Anyway, school's okay today.
After school, ate abit then went up to take our chinese compo make-up test. But we waited for 45 mins, then ran up and down, then it started. The teacher didn't have the key, & blahblahhhh.

Did halfway, then went for history test. IT WAS STILL OKAY! (: I hope I pass though.
Then went up again......
Continued our chinese compo. Suhui was in the same room as us {:
Done with the compo, went to ISH watch wushu people train. Their competition is 2 days away!
Jiayou people!~ I helped Alas to hold his book, he was so lazy. Ha.
Then watched them & volleyballers train. Meihui's spiking is woahhhhh.
Hah, then I watched till 6plusplus, then went back home. [short post!]
I just realised my birthday is only 5 days away xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home