Tuesday, April 14, 2009

one step closer

Aw. Omg,
we're not allowed to go support our school's wushu team tomorrow!
Damn it lah. They are so bad ):
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Another long day. & it was really long. Ok apparently I didn't get enough sleep the last 2 nights & I was feeling extremely tired+sleepy in class today.
Ohya & during ENGLISH, we did a letter-writing test. Then I was almost finished with ny letter, then I looked around.
Then mdm Noora was like thinking I wanted to ask people how to write it.
OH COME ON. Even if I wanted to do that, I would be doing that in the beginning right?

~. Okay then had assembly. People from thailand came, then had a small performance(?).
They showed us thai boxing and I think it's cool :D
Anyway, I was crapping with Kangyi and Lisa. Kangyi's ezlink's photo is cute. Looks like him now actually, haha.
Then went to mcdonalds to have lunch, & crap with meihui jamie chingchi. Chingchi's nosebridge is quite short, & she can press her nose totally down! Okay, not totally, but her nose is soft :D
Haha, such crap ^^

Okay end my post here (: Goodbye everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home