Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gone.

I like this picture alot. Nice right ~


OK FINALLY FINALLY I AM FINALLY POSTING.
and yeah, we finished our sucky art project. Giraffe+trees are quite shitty done!
That's the best we could do anyway. Anyway, I think our whole group's art sucks NO OFFENCE, mine sucks too.

Had tuition today, I was so not in the mood, all I wanted to do was to sleepsleepsleep.
Okay, then after tuition went to buy my food and brother's.

And then I called my mum, and she said that he's gone. Forever. Even though I'm not as close to him as when I was younger, but when I heard what my mum said, my heart sank.
She gave me the answer which I didn't want to hear the most. But now, I guess can do nothing but to just hope you'll rest in peace. It was really sudden, and I'm not sure why either. Before that, I prayed real hard that your op would be a success, but I didn't know why this happened...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home