Tuesday, April 28, 2009


My com's internet connection sucks. Yeah,sucks. Sucks big & long time.

Okay I realised _______ is trying to make her eyes look bigger. And you know what she did? Raise her eyebrows. It's very dumb and it's god damn obvious that you are TRYING to make yourself look prettier. EW. Don't worry people, that person is not from my school.
Omg hahaha, come on, that's not the way man.

It's alright, I really talk to the person already. :D

Oh and yeah, I THINK I PASSED MY MATH CLASS TEST! :D
I think. Cos the papers aren't given back to us yet. But someone saw something with all our marks there. HA HA.
Yep,first time passing math test this year. This year okay.
BTW my chinese results are deteriorating. Gotta buck up now.

Just now went to do our math project. Due tomorrow.
And Billy was tired,could see that from her expression. She's one who needs alot of sleep, right Billy? Okay if you read my previous post, you should know who is Billy :D
BILLAYE LOVES RHINAO TOO.

Yeah and I was surprised Daniel Ong called me Rhino this morning. Ha ha, funny.
Shit. I don't know where to sit in class when Alex comes back tomorrow. And sitting with Ernst today in class was a total torture.
Neverrrrr sit with him, you will die! XD He threw ice cream sticks at me for goodness sake. Wth.

Okie dokie, I don't feel like blogging anymore, ciao.
I'm gonna cute my hair alrdy [:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home