Friday, May 15, 2009

Je t'iame


Hahaha hi.
Today was history, great. GREAT, woohoo. Okay I am not that happy. Just satisfied that at least I studied for this history test okay! [: Like yayyyyyy.
Actually the paper is not that hard, I do hope I pass man. Paaassssssssss.
Then after that me and the others planned to catch a movie. Meihui suggested it~ :D
So...... chionged a little. Blah blah. Then we reached, Lisa was with her friend.

We watched The Ramen Girl. Weeee. The ending was not that nice. But the middle part was okay.
Then awhile later, I bused home.
Ugh, I'm always busing home myself. Yes, myself. Loner leh.
Then I went to interchange to wait for the bus. There's this Indian lady who cut my queue. When I was about to get onto the bus, her stupid trolley got stuck in front of my.
And yes, she moved backwards, and you know what?
SHE STEPPED ONTO MY FOOT. HER SHOES WERE MADE UP OF SOME KIND OF FREAKY MATERIAL THAT IT MADE ME FEEL SO PAINFUL. Dumb bell. And all she gave me was to see her Buddha palm. No 'sorry'?! UHHHHH.

The bus was kind of crowded and then she was like rushing for a small little seat. Then you know what again?? She used her stupid trolley to bang into me. I know it was accidental, but.. NO 'SORRY' AGAIN?! Uhhhhh.
And then she kept staring at me with her gleaming eyez. Yeah, EYEZ. All I could do was to stare at her too. Uhhhhh.

Yup now I am home, going for pizza later on. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home