Sunday, May 10, 2009

so, so much.


I covered my face~ :}
Heh heh.
You know something? I actually know sherwyn for like 9 years. Oh and I just realised. :O
Hahahaha, sherwyn,we're old old friends.

Yesterday was kinda fun. Vesak day.
First was going to yishun,and the performance started... yup there wasn't any stage, plus the field(?) was muddy. Btw,we all reached there earlier than 8,so you can guess what time I woke up :D
Not that early anyway.. ~ okay, we had to fall onto the field(?) for the performance,yup and of course some of us were muddy. I wasn't,but I was wet. I don't mind it actually,haha. I was actually more afraid of falling down. Then after our performance, snrs performed more.
It was 3 people's birthday,so sang birthday song.

Then coach talked to me and my parents for quite a while. After that went to pray.
Then my dad drove me to kallang mrt to meet people. Then walked to kallang leisure to iceskate with them! Them=meihui,shaoyu,herh kai,mingyi,brandon,jc,cr and derek. They went but some didn't iceskate. Chingchi didn't go! ):

Then started... fun! Me and meihui didn't fall at all, but many times, we almost fell :D
Then after that we took a very long time to decide on food. Then ate, then went back.

Okay, look at this:
S H E R W Y N (: says:
eeyore, i know you hate me

Hazel says you suck and will never rock says:
no lor.

S H E R W Y N (: says:
you post all the pictures of bearbear murder in your blog. then you know i am a bearbear.

Hazel says you suck and will never rock says:
LOL

S H E R W Y N (: says:
but the scissors nice


Hahahaha, funny. We are continuing our story. Okay now is commercial break because she has to sleep. Okay, good bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home