Thursday, May 21, 2009

misconceptions

Hello. I'm bored to the extreme. Grr I'm a bear.

Went to meihui's house after lunch+school to watch L change the world. I'm not a noob,I just didn't watch it before... even though the movie came out years ago.

From some angle or another, L is handsome! Hahahaha Some Japanese are too okay.
Like the male lead in Sky of love :D (Y) So handsome.
Okay whatever, I still love Show luo alot.

MYE papers were given back.
Most of my results were okay... except for my science and math. Ahhhh total disppointment.
I thought I had improved alot in my math, but nooooooo. I thought I could pass, but no~.
But many people in class didn't do that well too I guess. Anyway, I still improved kkkk.
Maybe I improved alittle..

Okay yesterday was the start of training. But I didn't attend it. My muscles were aching, impossible for me to stretch. I know many other people had to suffer too, but you haha, so sorry .
And yup, obviously I'll be resuming my training tomorrow.
Kimchi, you can't say that I slacked alright, cos I have a valid reason for not attending that training! Yup yup yes and you can't fight back! :D
Ohya. You people reading this, just tag k. I don't eat people. And yanting, you view my blog quite frequently, and I know it okay. Haaaaa.

Buhbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home