Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fatness in me

I can't believe I'm posting now. I'm in with stinky clothes.
OHYA. Are you fat? I mean, did you felt ever so fat before...? I did. I AM feeling fat now.
And my brother said I gained weight. From 50% to 55%-57%. And I do feel fat.
Oh my god. I'm so thick.


I DON'T WANT TO BE FAT. Help me. Dear samaritans, do yell at me if you see me nibbling on a piece of fried chicken/eating french fries/eating at mcdonald's.
Seriously I don't want to get fat!

Oh and my wushu shoes are missing. Some idiotic fella stole my shoesss. God damn, now no more wushu shoes. I wore my school shoes for training just now and you know what?
I felt like a total noob.
Plz help me to lose weight healthily. Hahaha.
kkthxbai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home