Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Demoralized


(click to enlarge)
This was taken in november, meihui's fringe was shorter, and it was nice!

I've been on this com for like so many hours. Nothing to do.
Okay all I had been doing was smsing yeehern. About some crappy stuff. We got back some of our SA1 results and some of them suck like !@#$%.
Ugh. I almost failed science. Almost. Meihui scored A2. She's really hardworking, I can say.
Too bad I'm not! ): I want to score A2 too. Obviously I can't. Ha ha ha. I'm too dumb.
After school we waited outside 1R1 to wait for xiangrui and chingchi.


I poked kangyi's cheek really hard when we were going out from school. It's like hardddd.
Then, we went to have our lunch. And then leon smsed me and said he saw me and yanting. The way he put it, was like as if I could give him bad luck if he sees me. UGH, dumb. Some kind of friend he is!
And he's getting fat man. HA. Whatever,I am too.




Okay van houten isn't that good. It's just somehow like cadbury.
I was just testing out my cam. HEHEHE. It turned out relatively well....
Oh and yeah, I'm going to DHS to watch some drama thingy, and I've just got the tix from stella.

Here's the ticket. :D
dunman high school... I can't believe I actually aimed for that school when I was about p5-p6.
I thought I was that smart, ha ha. But my results dropped like tremendously during p6. Kind of disgraced my whole class that year yknow.
It all happened because I wasn't focused on my math, then I became demoralized, so ya...
I was a com-addict that time too. Ha, dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home