Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Too awesome for you? Hahaha.


The one that xg edited. (:



I think i'll upload some others next time. And by the way, we watched ANGELS & DEMONS. The movie's nice, i do recommend.

UH. I'm so pissed about something. Not that pissed, but at least just alittle.
Why must you copy everything that my besties and i WRITE/TYPE?! Lj (And it doesn't mean Live Journal fyi). You were once my gooooooood friend but you seem you bastardized now. Seriously i don't actually wish to write this here, but since i guess you would be reading this, then why not? I ain't gonna put you god-damned name here, but please can you stop copying everyone?! Can you get your own originality? If you can't, then say so. Don't start doing everything that each and every one of my friends do. What you did was really quite obvious. Initially i wrote THAT first. And now, where did THAT appear once more? Go find it yourself in your blog. You know i hate people who don't have their own originality. Yes, you know it. Thought of doing that because you thought that i wouldn't mind as i'm a friend of yours. Maybe you're quite popular in school, but as far as i'm concerned, i don't actually care about this kind of stuff. You copied my stuff, not like it's a fashion tip or something; MY STUFF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home