Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Reminiscing about the past us.

Hazel has schizophrenia. Help her. Save her. Rescue her.
I didn't attend school today. It hurted like &%$#@! and the swell got huge so I didn't attend. Thanks people, for your care and concern, appreciated much.
Hope Miss Farhana doesn't demand me for an MC tomorrow. Because I don't even have one. I visited the dentist, not the doctor, so there's no MC. Haha.

Class photo-taking tomorrow. How on earth am I going to smile when my mouth is out of shape when I do? HAHA, SHIT MAN.
I admit I still ell oh vee ee him alot. :D The quality sucks abit, cuz t'was taken at night.
Damn it I can't upload the other picture. Sorry, I will take picures with people when my mouth gets better. :/

Toodles for now (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home