Monday, August 3, 2009

False hopes.

My wishes didn't come true.

Why play with her heart... It's good to joke but I think you all went a little too overboard. And fancy herself not even knowing the truth. Aww, it's just so disappointing. Nothing but a big bunch of liars.

I've got to start studying.
Oh and btw I hate kangyi for calling me an ahsoh for the whole day, HAHA. You're just another typical ahgong too, OK? Haha, maybe I really do look like one cuz my ponytail's short. Maybe I really do look like one because I have an untidy fringe. But being rough isn't. And I'm not rough at all. Seriously.

School sucks but I have to study.
Sometimes Miss farhana doesn't rocks that much, but I still have to study.
I don't like studying but I still have to study.
People are tempting me not to study but I still have to study.
The computer is infront of my face but I still have to study.
Studying eventually gets boring but I still have to study.
My mom doesn't nag at me to study but I still have to study.
Sometimes I'm scared out of my wits but I still have to study.
Damn it.

I'm a nerd who's never bored of studying.

xoxo,
Photobucket

Yaya, nerd nerd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home