Saturday, July 11, 2009

Spellbound.

For your information......
I really dread going for training tomorrow evening. The feeling of going there is no longer the same ): I used to look forward every sunday, but now it's just vice versa. I hate the feeling of being pressurized. And the fact that... never mind, i guess i'll just forget it and continue with what i'm doing now.

I'm always changing for people. Why can't YOU do it yourself. I'm always helping you, but what i always get back is just another of your long face. I feel like quitting in everything. I want to retreat. But somehow, i just don't dare to leave you in the lurch, because you're my friend. Why is this happening. I don't enjoy everything that i used to love. I guess it's just because of your existence. And you, appearing in my life. Sorry my dear friend, but i just can't help it.

Why are people commenting on others about their looks when they have flaws themselves?
And thanks xg for listening to me ranting about those stuff last night (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home