Wednesday, June 17, 2009

untitled


After training!

at jamie's




I am finally done with Boys Over Flowers! The show was kind of awesome. And i guess the producers spent alot of money for the show. But i like it. The guys are cool like Lee Min Ho and Kim Hyung Joong (:
Anway. Went to meet lisa, angela and brenda just now for sci project. I was about 45 mins late cos i overslept. Hehe so sorry.
We sat at mcdonald's for awhile.. Took neoprints as we were bored. Hah, then came home awhile later.
I am so tired. For the past few days, i finally have some piccys.
I know you all are bored because i don't blog as often already. So sorry. Perhaps i should delete this again. Or not. I'm not sure.
Tuition tomorrow, work half-done. Bai.

Stella See you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home