Wednesday, June 10, 2009

i hate my commie

I hate the com. It distracted me from doing my work.
Yay just blame it on me. Tomorrow is tuition day. Sorry that i did not blog for how many many days ok. Hope that when i come blogging the next time I will have more piccys to post. I do go out but i do not bring the cam along sometimes. If not i'll bug people to take pics with me. HE HE. And yes i'm that irritating ok.

GSS. Yessssss you are here. You know what i am going to do this saturday. *Evil grin*
Ohyaa BoA dances so well. Go see some of her MVs (: I am so into people dancing now. So nice ha ha ha. DEAN FUJIOKA is so cool. He does not look like a japanese thou. He is another handsome one! Woohoo.

Okay bye. Sorry people but i still hate my com. SIGH

I hate lies. I hate liars. Love for who we are and not what we have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home