Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I've never needed your correction.

School's boring. I feel like going for an outing. Saturday, maybe?
I make sure i spam pictures soon whether they're nice or not.

Today was a rather long day. We had english for the last period, and we had a diagnostic test. I initially thought it was going to be something like paper 2. But it was a compo :o Obviously i wasn't ready for it, but it was alright. BTW, I'm sitting with xg once again, we don't talk during lesson time ok, hehe/.
After school, went for lunch with chingchi and jamie. Crowded. Had to wait for (how long?) before we could eat.
Oh and we saw lisa running for the bus outside school. Seriously, you could have laughed till you die. It's super cute, HA HA. And you know what? Lisa managed to catch the bus.... :D

I'm going to let my hair grow till i can tie it up. I'm going to go back to my P6's hair, he he. It's been a long time since i had long hair :\ So i guess i'll try growing it back. ^^
BLOGGER'S A BITCH. I didn't allow me to upload my pictures.

I'd be lying if I say I'm not afraid of discrimination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home