Saturday, June 27, 2009

it's not just the you and me here.



Haven't been updating for awhile.
I apologise for the delay. I hope I'll be prompt in posting when term 3 arrives. I had fun these few days thanks to the people around me. Now that term 2 is finally coming to an end, that means I have bid farewell to the memories that were once given. This doesn't make much sense, but I think only I understand this quote. Never mind that, that's irrelevant anyway.
Ummm. I dislike seeing my blog getting too lengthy, so I think I'm not going to post much words.

There's no such thing as one perfect face;
For beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder


Right now, I'm going to upload some overly-overdued pictures, please do not mind them, I'm posting new ones once I take more pictures yes.
I think all of them are posted according from oldest to newest :3


Hi cherie i do miss you xD And my hair's so hip right. HAHA


Meihui LUV SEE THIS.


Us... at pastamania.


Candid shot of me. Retardedness Why can only my two front teeth be shown??

Okay I'm done. I seriously apologise as my blog is becoming more and more boring!
I'll make it more interesting for you guys next time, I hope. Ohyes, I'm gonna make cookies soon! (L)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home